Why is it so cold today?

Can someone tell me why it's so cold today?

I really don't know how people who live in countries with four seasons work. When it's winter time, doesn't everything slow down 500 times? Where do they find the strength and energy to work through the three months??

Even for today, I feel as if everything has slowed down. People moving slowly. I move slowly. Even the emails seem to crawl in today.

Human beings are easily affected by weather right? Just because the temperature went down slightly, it seems that everything else around us has a tinge of sadness in it. All of a sudden, we start to recall all the sad things that have ever happened in our lives. All of a sudden, sadness magnifies. All of a sudden, I feel like typing a blog like this instead of having lunch happily. Ha...

Is that sadness in her eyes?? I thought I caught a glimpse of it. Or maybe she's just tired. God, please comfort her. She's trying hard to let it go, but some things are meant to linger just a little bit longer. She's trying to move on, but some things just hold on for a little while more. Jesus, help her.

My brother smsed me today and chided that I haven't been home for a long time. And asked me if I missed him. Ha... well, I really do miss him, miss my mama.. my dad, not so much cos I meet him for lunch now and then. Hee... Well, it's time to go home. Klessis, don't let everything take up all your time. Even if it means no time to rest, still must find time to go home and see mama..

Every time I go home to see my parents, they get really happy. Even if I go home every weekend. They are very happy to see me, and will go anywhere to have dinner as long as I like it. : ) It's a good feeling. Cos I know they will standby me and love me always. : )

Well, I'm glad my hubby loves me like how they loved me. So, it's still happy. God is good to me. : )

Comments

Popular Posts