At the End of the Flood, there will be a Rainbow .......


Have you seen a rainbow before? I'm sure you have.

To me personally, a rainbow always symbolises hope & new life. Like how God made a promise to Noah never to destroy mankind in like manner after the Flood, the rainbow reminds us of God's goodness and faithfulness to all mankind.

So, everytime I happen to catch a rainbow in the sky, no matter how faint, a smile will also light up my face. I'd like to believe that God lets me see it to remind me that "hey gal, I love you ok?" =) And that thought makes me smile.

When I go through the valleys in my life, I try to encourage myself by thinking that my problem will never be as bad as what happened in the Flood. My life is not so utterly destroyed as like in the Flood. There is not as much desperation as that in the Flood. In the Flood, everything was destroyed, save for Noah's family. In the Flood, all hope and all future vanished into thin air. In the Flood, there was only depair. My situation could never become as bad as the Flood, which was God's wrath in manifestation. And when I think of that, I feel happier and more hopeful.

You may say "Kless.. you very ah-Q leh.. where got people think like that one???" hahaha.. that's me.. always think that my life is not really that pathetic and that it can become worse if I don't do something about it. Say whatever you want, but I succeed in picking myself up everytime, so you can't challenge me on that one. : )

Well, remember the goodness of the Lord. He overflows with faithfulness everyday and He gives us the strength to face every single day with courage and boldness. Come what may, my God is greater than anything!

Comments

Popular Posts