Giving A Part of Me Away

It felt like I am giving a part of me away
If I can help it
I might do everything it takes to stop
But I know it's for a better good

Sure, I can be selfish and refuse
I can quote all kinds of reasons and excuses
I can say 'why me?'
But I know. I can't.

We've worked hard together
Believed together
Prayed together
Fasted together

It's amazing
How the Hand of God can put us together
How among many others
We've been placed together to serve together

There is a string of destiny
That ties us tightly together
That holds us in one vision
As we move together in one unison

I guess life is like that
Good things got to come to an end
Yet, it's not really an end
But a step closer to a calling fulfilled

God bless You, my dears
It will never be the same without you
But I know God will keep us all
Even when we are apart from one another

I leave you with this
I am so proud of you
You will never know how much or how deep
But it's true, I am very very proud of you.

WELL DONE. Go therefore, and bear fruits. Fruits more abundantly.

Comments

Popular Posts