I have many things to say...

I have many things to say, but I don't have the time to do it. Until I have more time, I shall blog it out.

Why am I so busy?? Because my whole table and cubicle is still in a mess. And serene: NO way your table is messier than mine. No way at all. : )

And I thought who will be leaving are supposed to get some time to clear their work and plan a smooth handover? At the rate new things keep coming in for me everyday, I don't know when exactly can I start clearing my stuffs. I wish someone can tell me that. So, I endeavour to start clearing no matter what today. Even if there are still things waiting for me to clear and finish, I shall devote one part of today to packing and clearing up. My dad's picking me up tonight after work to help me ferry my personal things home, so better be ready by then.

In the meantime, I have confessions to make. I did not come back to office on sat to clear my table after arranging for my Minister's lunch, cos Isaiah's offer to pick me up from the hotel plus my sleepiness was too much for me to take.

Yes, I also said I am going to start a countdown timer today on my blog. But I realised I have no time at all to look into it. Maybe tomorrow.

That's it for now. All I can say and am sure is that God is Good.

Comments

Mia said…
just commenting :) nice blog

Popular Posts