It's Just Me..

Some friends commented that some of my blog entries are a little too harsh and hard sometimes. I think so too when i read back again... Haha... I wish I have a bed-of-roses life and I can blog blessings and happy things everyday, but it is not so. : ) Even better, then my life can be colourful and interesting.

No one's life is perfect with no worries. In fact, if our lives is without worry, I wonder if it can even be considered perfect. Life's not the same without its fair share of pain and joy. And I am glad my life has ups and downs too, just like everyone else.

And yeh, I've got bombarded for blogging bad things and inappropriate stuffs. I take note of all that and try not to do it again. But I guess blogging is a way of depositing my emotions. At that point in time, letting it all out in my blog makes me feel better. But of course, I do understand the responsibility I have on me because my friends read my blog. It's encouraging to know my friends read and feel encouraged. To me, this blog helps me keep track of God's blessings and revelations I receive, as well as encourage people who read them, hopefully. : )

* * * * * * * *

I enjoyed preaching tonight at CG. Though I am starting to suspect I have some forms of asthma because right from the start of the CG, I started to feel out of breath. In fact, when it came to preaching time, I was almost breathless. But I still perservered on and finally finished preaching. I was sure everyone noticed cos I was really quite out of breath. God, what's happening to my lungs?? Please heal me!

Some Korean visitors were supposed to visit my CG, but last minute they went to another CG. Well, next time.. sure got alot of opportunities in future. : ) The last time three brothers came, we had some hard time communicating with them because they understand but can't speak. I was sure they were super bored during preaching because they could not understand 1% of what I said. If you know me, you know I preach at machine-gun speed. Heee...

Comments

Serene said…
All along i feel that blogging is something rather personal... of cos it is also v. public, that means whatever we post, we must keep in mind that anyone can read...

I used to tell myself i only want to blog about happy things i experience in my life, however i do realise the fact that my primary purpose of blogging is to share with the pple that read my emotions and feelings... so if i deliberately left out the sad moments, then my blog is loop-sided. but i make it a point not to be too negative about things and be tactful with my words.

I believe u must be feeling a certain emotions at a pt of time and really want to "let" it out... sometimes esp when u know that person u r talking abt will see it. Sometimes direct talking might not seem to work, but as words like this come fore... they are given time to think thru', let the words sink in and probably they might better understand ur rationale of saying things!!

I think just be who u really are... that's what readers and friends want to know and see!!!
Mummy Kless said…
Yap, that's what I endeavor to do. But sometimes subconsciously, I would still try to tone it down because just in case somebody I am talking about reads it. But I never purposely write anything just so that a particular person can read about it. To me, a blog is really just a place for me to vent my emotions, that's all.. :D
cybeRanger said…
Shalom! Great blog.. keep up your good work... Be blessed..
Anonymous said…
yup yup totally agrees.. m blog about mua happy moments.. or wat m tinkin abt some issues.. or it is a place for me where m can really voice out my unhappiness( you noe m dun really like to speak out )

bt sometimes it just bothers you when eu know that maybe the person that you are referring to.. is reading it.. you wanna vent it out and yet have to be tactful about what you can say in order not to hurt that person.. then ends up you cant vent it all out and yet at the same time you have to be considerate of the person's feeling.. =|

cos eu noe hurtful words can be that hurting and stays forever in their heart.. but for me.. once m blog n forget.. m will just forget everything and life goes on.. juz like forgive and forget lOlx bt it may nt seems likewise to the others..

sometimes m really envy frends that really say all out in their blog without the fear of offending anione.. they just curse and swear like nobody business and whether eu like it anot.. its your business.. how i wish m can do that.. well.. tink by the time when m able to do that.. m tink tats the time when m created really personal blog that only a few of the close frens will get to read it.. =|
Mummy Kless said…
Yeh, I agree. Blogs are meant to be online diaries and when it started, it was supposed to be annonymous and nobody except the blogger knows the identity, rite? But it has since evolved into a platform where friends share their lives and keep in contact.

Like for cyn, we may not be in the same church but I know what struggles you have and how you have been just by reading your blog.. and similarly, for you when you read my blog too...

But yeh, the fact that people are reading my blog makes me extra careful when writing. But sometimes I can't be bothered too.. hee...

Popular Posts