Random thoughts

hope
I realised that when I have hope, everything becomes more beautiful. Because no matter how bad it feels right now, there is something better waiting for me and I know it.

faith
faith comes by hearing the word of God. I don't naturally have faith. I need to hear it first. I need to experience and see it first. Then faith will follow.

love
love is easy with people who are lovable. When it comes to irritating people who gets on our nerves, it's far much easier to be less forgiving. That's why love is always a choice.

joy
joy cannot be taken for granted. As soon as it comes, it can leave us. True joy from God nurtures the soul and refreshes the spirit. Like a river of water, it leaves us wanting more and reminscencing the moment when it fell upon us.

peace
Yet again, this comes from God. We don't draw peace from the atmosphere or force ourselves to enter that state. Peace comes from God. It calms our heart and brings stability. It replaces fear and anxiety. It stems from the solid knowledge of who God is.

work
i don't think i have any friends who like to work. Are people born lazy? I am super lazy myself. At the top of my wish list, I might put down something like 'no need to work but have alots of money to use'. But it cannot be so. God wants us to be hardworking people.

play
play time is never enough. I wish I can spend all my time playing. Maybe that's why play is always attractive. Cos you never have enough of it. But after playing for a long time, will I get bored?

Comments

Serene said…
nice layout... interesting feelings!

hahaha... all work but no play is dull... but all play & no work??? hmmm...

I think those kind of life will be meaningless... cos how to play all day round??
Peter said…
Quote: "Every new beginning comes from some other new beginning's end."

Stay Gold!

PS
I liked the dream story!

Popular Posts