Sleepy & Tired

I never have to drag myself up from bed like this morning. Literally wished myself back to sleep when the alarm clock rang. It was horrible! But I have to!

Last night had a bizzare dream. Dreamt that I was with Isaiah and Bruce at this coffee house in a hotel, supposedly we were there for some kind of church camp. Then, I suddenly felt very very angry and threw something (can't remember what!) to the floor, and just stood up and walked off. Then I wondered outside the hotel walkway (which looked alittle like genting) before walking back to the cafe again. Isaiah looked distraught and bruce looked worried. They were talking. And I just asked isaiah, as if nothing happened, can I have the keys to our room, pls. I am going back.. and after that, I woke up..... funny and weird....

Anyway, there's no reason for me to be angry with isaiah for anything, so the dream just served to make me tired! Sigh... Today is a special day though.... it's isaiah & my 151-month anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Dear! I love you forever!

Comments

Popular Posts