So Happy...

So happy to know that my friends read my blog! Thanks Yvonne! I was so happy and pleasantly surprised when you told me you read my blog!

So happy to know that I have people who will always love me for who I am. Inspite of unhappy or less-than-inspiring things I write on my blog.

So happy that it's Friday today! And it's almost 5.30pm!

So happy that later going for service and can hear Pst Ulf preach!

So happy that tomorrow is Sat and I can have some decent rest finally! (And bring down the clothes from the bamboo poles after three days)

So happy that life is full of colours & hope!

So happy the aircon in the office is neither too hot nor too cold!

So happy for the ang ku kuey and Kopi-O that Philo treated us to (for her room warming?!)

So happy I got Jesus!

So happy!
So happy!

Comments

Popular Posts