So TOUCHED...

Today CCD had a farewell lunch for me. It was a simple family affair at one of the rooms we booked in the multipurpose hall. We had KFC & Pizza. Thanks guys, who went all the way to get the food. *smile* I enjoyed myself very much. It was the usual talking-crap session and fun as usual. Found out something today. Benjamin was from TK Tech (or TK toads, as I fondly remember.. hee) and his mum was a Humanities HOD in TKGS! Woohh.. Mrs Madeline Chia.. I tried desperately to remember but can't recall what she looks like though her name is familiar enough. Benjamin called his mum and his mum said hi to me. Hee... small world this is..

Then at about 6pm, the CCDians called me out again... apparently, they had a small celebration for me but didn't manage to do it at lunch cos everyone seems to be rushing something.. So Touching!! They made a powerpoint presentation for me!!!! I can't say much about the photos inside though! (Most were horrendous. Taken when I was not looking. Meant
to be so, but totally horrifying!)

everyone paying attention to the powerpoint.. : )

Heeee.... nevertheless, it was such a nice powerpoint! When I figure out how to put it here, I might just put it up. But then, looking at the photos again and the horrendous video clip of me singing karaoke one day was enough to put out all my enthusiasm to upload it here. Haa...But really thank you, guys.. For the effort and all the appreciation. : ) I feel very loved.

I made a short & sweet speech. And I almost wanted to cry. Surprisingly though. Cos it was quite a happy occasion, everyone was joking and having fun. But I guess leaving and parting is never an easy part of life. It gets emotional easily. And when I turned to see Philo, her eyes were red. Dare not look in her direction anymore, otherwise I might really tear. It was the people who made it special and hard to leave. Really.

Thanks to some people here first for your gifts.. I seriously didn't expect any at all. Really!

Thanks to the execs... wendy, ai geok, jou hwei, annie.. thanks for treating me to prawn paste chicken and lunch last week! I know the weather was hot, yet you all braved the weather & went with me anyway! (Even though wendy said just the day before that she would never walk out to balestier for lunch again! Heee...)
My cute & beautiful colleagues.. : )
Thanks to Soo May & Cheryl for the gift! Super cute gift below:

It's a soft toy cum basket... hee... comes complete with a handle somemore.. super cute!

Thanks to Philo & Kai Koon too, for the lovely lovely belt you both gave me!

philo & Kai koon...

wooo... what a day.. :)

Comments

Popular Posts