This is the Last Week Le...

Finally, my countdown timer is up! All Thanks to Serene, my Dear Friend! Thanks so much! Muacckss..

When I have finally arrived in the last week of my stint in MHA, I find myself feeling nothing. None of the excitement I thought I would have. None of the happy feelings. Just nothing. I guess it's like someone waiting to get married. The week before that is usually quite numb. In fact, I was telling meiling the other day that there was one day I felt 'pre-marital blues' during the week I was due to get married. It quickly passed away and was replaced with joy though, thank God. But I think this is something like what I am feeling now.

At the brink of my leaving, I feel a little sad. Though this morning I was quite 'XXXX' by something my boss did and hoped there & then that I can leave quicker. But never mind, I am over it now, and now, I just try to treasure everything I have now. I won't say anything more. I guess I'll leave my feelings and emotions to the last day to blog. : )

* * * * * * * * * * *
Love is a strange thing.
Love can make one happy one minute, and sad the next.
Love sacrifices everything just so that that someone can have everything.
Love forces us deep into a pit with no ladders to climb out.
Love is a happy feeling, yet it comes with a tinge of sadness.
Love can be vitalising, but yet it saps out every ounce of energy.
Love dreams. Love hopes.
Love endevours to glorify and encourage.
Love says we got to do something painful sometimes.
Love requires giving up of self.
Love is more than what I can say.
Love is profound.
Love is hard to understand.
Love is like a fire in the heart that warms the heart.
Love. Love. Love.
Just some random rantings on love that came to my mind. Food for thought. : )

Comments

Popular Posts