This is a song I wrote....

well, it's not fantastic. Pretty primitive. But at least it's from my heart! :D

EVERLASTING
Key: Em
Music & Lyrics by Klessis Lee


Lord You're our Everlasting King
And I lift my voice to sing
Your goodness fills my whole being

You never fail You never change
I know for sure that I am safe
In Your Name I keep my faith

Chorus:
For You are The Everlasting King
And I lift up My hands to honor You
For You are Forever Lord & Saviour
And I lift up My voice to worship You

Comments

Sharine said…
sister kless! the lyrics looks good! sing for us during cell group leh!!! then can submit to church! maybe it'll be in our next cd next yr!!!
Mummy Kless said…
wwoooo.... far from it wor... it's really super primitive wor.. hee...
Sabrina said…
Sis Kless, one look at the lyrics can melt my heart le! :) It's really very good!!
Mummy Kless said…
U all are really very encouraging... :)

I will keep writing! From glory to glory!! hee..
Alice said…
sis~~the lyrics looks great....
sing for us ok!!
Serene said…
wah!!! u wrote ur own song!!! wow... sing for us le... record it down, put in your blog!!!
Mummy Kless said…
huhh! Record it down & put it in my blog?? So advanced technology, i dunno how wor... :D
cYndeaReLLa said…
lOlx m teach eu.. eu go buy a com mic.. then d/l a software where eu can record voices.. and upload to a server.. and TA-DA~ a wonderful music created!~ ^^
Serene said…
cyn, upload to where??? U got the website for such things??? teach me too!

Popular Posts