What??? Chocolate Factory??!

Tonight went to watch Charlie & The Chocolate Factory with some of my cell members. Did not have the slightest interest in the movie, but just went since that was what they wanted to watch. It turned out to be a pleasant surprise!

I didn't know it featured my fav actor, Johnny Depp.. and though the storyline was really like a kid's fiction (well, it is!), I really enjoyed myself. Alot of funny & silly jokes... small people jumped out & broke into dancing suddenly all the time... funny expressions by johnny... weird things that happened...hilarious lines... haaa.....

Like evey kid's fiction, this story had a happy ending of course. I actually enjoyed watching this movie 500 times more than Bewitched. That night I went to watch it with isaiah at midnight. Horrible show. Many times during the show, we turned and looked at each other and wondered what we were doing there. Sigh. Nicole Kidman let me down.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow. I am going over to JB with isaiah, my parents and nigel. We've never been to JB together before. We're planning to visit my dad's elder sis, shoppig, seafood dinner... all sounds so perfect! Oh yeh! =)

Comments

Popular Posts