* Yawn *

Yes, I know.. what am I doing here at such a weird hour?? It's barely 6am in the morning and I am wide awake. I was tossing here & there starting 4 plus, and couldn't go back to sleep cos of a hunger pang that hit me! Oh God, I asked for healing for...... err.. my hunger, then i realised my prayers didn't work, so I just woke up to make myself a cup of milo... sigh...

Should I go back to sleep???!


Anyway guys, I added a mini quiz on myself at the sidebar!!! --->

Go try it! And see if you really know me as well as you thought you did! Hee... =)

I am ashamed to announce that Cynthia actually got 100% correct for my brother's quiz, while I, his only sister, only got 50%!!!!! *totally ashamed*

[Post-blog: Just then, I saw the characters in the cartoon show on AXN say, "Go back to sleep. Otherwise, you'll be very tired later." OK God, I got the hint. :) ]

Comments

Sabrina said…
Hee Sis Kless, I got 80% correct... & I must say I know you a little more now after doing the quiz :)
Mummy Kless said…
Hee.. That's a high score! :P You know me so well..
Mummy Kless said…
heee... Von, never mind lah.. now u know lor.. :D

Popular Posts