You're Only As Small As You Think..

Wanted to blog this down because it flashed through my mind. Before I forget, just blog it down. =)

I realised that we are all as small as we think we are. Funny, but this doesn't seem to work on the contrary. If we think we are the smallest fry in the place we are in, we are indeed the smallest. If we think we are the most insignificant in our cell group, we will indeed be the most insignificant. But like I said, it does not work on the contrary. If you think you are the greatest and the best in the place you are in, it may not be the truth.

I'm not talking about false humility here. If you are really the best in the place that you are in, you should just admit it. But you do not become the best simply because you said it.

But I really want to focus on how many people tend to focus on their small thinking. If I always have the thinking that I am the smallest, weakest, lousiest, most incompetent and most unliked person in wherever I am, I will indeed fit into that role and play it out really well everyday in my life. It applies in every place we are placed in. Be it in our workplace, our school, our church or our cell group. If we do not stop thinking that we are the smallest and most insignificant in that place, we will forever take that position.

Yet, such a position belongs to LOSERS only. I do not believe God created me to live a loser life. It cannot be. I am made to be an overcomer and a shining light. Not losers, for sure.

So it all boils down to our thinking again right? If we think we are small, we are small. But this does not mean you are really the smallest. You just believe it because you think that way. And because you are stuck in that thinking, you will never become the best. Because losers have no share in success.

So, stop being a loser and think that you are so small like a pea that nobody would even bother if you disappear. Because that's demeaning the great creation of God. One He made with His own Hands and spoke into existence.

Stop being a loser, I say! Get up on your feet and claim what is yours! God has made us wonderfully and fearfully.

We are not losers! We are overcomers!

Comments

Serene said…
AMEN!
Serene said…
hahaha... flows with my today's blog!!!

great minds think and flow alike!!! wahahahaahh.....

Popular Posts