Goodbye CCD...

This is my farewell email to my colleagues. Don't think they read my blog, but just post it here for memory.

Embargoed for release till 5pm today. = )

Dear CCDians..

It is finally my turn to say goodbye. = ) *For more atmosphere & mood, pls switch on banana song music.. hee..*

Thank you to each and everyone of you for being wonderful colleagues in this place. This is one thing I will never forget about this place - the warmth, genuine friendships, care & concern of of the people.

To Director - Thank you for all your guidance and advice. I know I have been a headache at times to you, but I appreciate all your patience in pointing out my shortcomings and for giving me chances after chances to prove myself. You have been a boss who showed how much you care for the development and well being of your officers. Thank you.


To Gillian - In the short period of time I worked under you, I appreciate you for being a very sensitive boss, never over stepping your boundaries and yet making sure that everything is under control. Thank you for being a supervisor who is so approachable and personal. It's been really easy and comfortable working under you.

To Philo - Thank you for all the guidance when I am doing the visits and courtesy calls and lunches. If there is one thing I will always remember about you, it is your classy-ness. Always meticulously dressed, ready with a smile. : ) I enjoyed myself in this portfolio, and especially working with you.

To Kat - Worked under you only for a short period of time, but I've come to know that you're a supervisor who believs in imparting values apart from coaching about work matters. Thank you, I've learnt much from you. : )

To the managers, Kai Koon & Wendy- Thanks for giving me advice when it comes to work. It's so easy to shout across to either one of you cos I'm sandwiched in between anyway. : ) Thank you for joking around and having fun in the midst of stressful deadlines. It's so fun being with you two. : )
Kai Koon - Thank you for all the guidance in ICP work. You're always so meticulous, always ready to advise, exactly what I needed.
Wendy - Thanks for being the one who's always so sure. It never fails to calm me down when I get nervous about things.

To the execs - It's been a great joy working in this place mainly because of all of you, because I know no matter what happens, I have people who understand what I am going through, and this bunch of people who shares and ups and downs in work.

Annie - Thank you for being the first one to make me feel welcome in this place. I have found a real friend in you. = ) Keep your smile yeh, dear?
Jou Hwei - Came in at the same time as you, and that was a comfort to know that I am not alone. Thank you.
Ai Geok - Same Sec sch huh??! Fate must have brought us together again. Haha.. anyway, you're serioius at first when I know you. But now I know you are super crappy too. : ) Can't change the TKGS gal pattern, I guess..
Charlotte - Known you not too long, but come to realise you are a very funny gal. With your moves and poses when taking photos, I think i'll remember that for very very long.. ha..

To the 3 Jessicas - A bit confusing at first for me. : ) But I've come to know that all of you are such warm ladies. Thank you for all your help in small things here & there. Life's a little easier with you three around! = )
Jess Koh - You're the one and only PA I know who has no airs and ever so friendly! Jess Low - Thanks for helping me do all the things I don't like to do, and collating responses Jess Huang - Thanks for being a very reliable help in time of need!

To Jinfeng - What can I do without an IT expert like you huh?? Thanks for all your help in the area I am quite dumb in. And thanks for being true and open to me as a friend. I think you are really a very cute gal with a super nice voice! : )

To the SAs - Thank you for all your help. What can I say?? Without you guys, no one to send files, scan and cut newspaper clippings, talk crap... heee... It's really been fun with you people around!!
Eugene - Thanks for being a good friend and comrade in faith. : ) It's encouraging to know that. Dennis - You're the reliable guy for ICP matters. Thanks for all the support.... and crap. Tingfeng - Feng-er.. Thanks for your help when I'm covering annie for feedback.. Steve - U looked really innocent when you first came in. Now, i'm not too sure... : ) Ha.. Khoon - Don't know you that well, but can tell you are a very efficient guy! Benjamin - Your mum was my TKGS humanity teacher!!? *respect*

To Freddy - It's been a privilege to work under you during your short stint in CCD. I've learnt a great deal from you in the way to handle matters and people. You've been an inspiration in more ways than you know. : ) With you around, I am never afraid, cos you are so 'zai'.. hee...

To Sheau Huei - Yeah, you've moved on to a place you are happy in. I am happy for you. Thanks for being a wonderful OMP buddy (without u, I might have gone bonkers) and someone I can talk rubbish to all the time! : )

You have my handphone number still, so pls keep in touch. Dun pretend you have lost my hp number the moment I step out, ok? : )

One last time. Thank you! : )

Love,
Klessis


Comments

Popular Posts