Right Place @ Right Time

Yeh, I know I haven't blogged for a long time. Friends have been complaining. Hee..

Well, life has pretty much been exciting everyday since the day I started working in church. It's not that I don't have time at all to blog. It's just that during office hrs, there is this urge to want to do as many things as possible, such that blogging has almost become a waste of time. I still love blogging. It's just that I don't feel the need to blog during the day.

Everyday, I'm learning something new. The culture and working style's different from the outside world, for sure. And I am thankful for wonderful colleagues who make me feel at home right from the start. :)

I've been telling Isaiah & my CG that I got the feeling of bliss. It's the feeling that I am at the right place at the right time. It feels like I am so fitted into this scenario that I feel so happy & fulfilled everyday. For one, I no longer have to be torn apart from doing my office work and helping Pst with her things during office hrs, cos that's the only thing I need to do now.

Starting work at 10am is another luxury. Can sleep till at least 8.30am (which is my previous starting time of work!) and then it's lunch just 2-3 hrs later. Of cos sometimes there's no time for lunch, and for sure no luxury of a one-hour lunch, but still, time flies by so quickly everyday. I wish I can have more hours per day! I can't seem to finish my work!!

But on the whole, I don't feel stressed out at all. Not the kind of stress I experinced at MHA. Perhaps I am barely touching the tip of the iceberg, cos Ziwei is still around this week and he takes care of most of the things. Next week, I may be a super stressed woman. Haa... Never mind, the grace of God will cover me!

It's been fun working with my dear hubby too. Hee... Can go to work together, go home together, sit opposite each other, go for lunch.... I never get tired of spending time with my hubby... it's such a joy to be able to see him everyday! =D So, that's another major plus point to my job!

Oh well.. I do feel guilty for not being able to spend more time with my CG members though. Guys, pls hang on. I just need some time to adjust myself and I'll be able to spend more time fellowshipping with you all soon!!

Is there a special grace & anointing that follows a full time church staff? I'd like to think so, cos I really feel that way. Frankly speaking, I didn't have time to prepare the CG sermon at all. I didn't even have time to really pray for the CG mtg. But yet, God's anointing just led the whole CG meeting. Considering I didn't really have time to prepare for it, I thought it went really. I felt a strong presence of God during the meeting, and I know God was doing a work in the hearts of many. So, yeh, I guess when I focus on building God's House, He will build mine. Amen.

God is Good. I am looking forward to a continued road of blessings as I work in church. So far it's been really good. Everyday I feel happy about going to work, and even when there are things I did wrongly, or many areas for me to improve on, I still have that joy in my heart. That melody in my mouth. This is true satisfaction.

Comments

Isabel said…
sis kless, glad to know that u r so happy working as a church staff. God's anointing is definitely on u all the way. Keep on keeping on :)
Mummy Kless said…
Thanks Bel.. Pls continue to pray for me.. :)
Serene said…
u really sound someone filled v. so much joy! hee.... a happy woman!! thank God for that!!!

Glad to hear that u r enjoying v. moment at work... surely when u r walking in God's will and destiny for u, God's anointing will flow with u as well...

Popular Posts