Baby is safe & sound!

Today I went to visit my gynae, Dr Chew for the second time. I was indeed very happy & relieved to know that the baby is big enough now and I can do the scan by applying some gel-like thing on my tummy & use the scanner by pressing around my stomach area. No need to insert any funny things into my body now. (I shall not go into details. hahaha)

Baby is super active inside my stomach! Wow.. Dr Chew pressed around my stomach with the scanner, and baby's head move right & left, as if shaking his/ her head. haha... Dr Chew said we are making him/ her uncomfortable by poking here & there.. then one moment he/ she would lift up one hand, then the head will lean forward... keep moving non-stop! And the whole time I can't feel a thing yet! Dr Chew said when baby is strong enough, i will be able to feel the kicks le... hee...

So troublesome, I keep having to use he/ she... can't tell the gender yet cos baby very shy, kept the legs shut tight together. Dr Chew said we are invading into his/ her privacy.. hoho... sigh.. maybe got to wait another month... :)

A funny observation by Dr Chew was that baby's neck is quite long.. haha.. much like isaiah's! Ho... Like father, like baby....

Anyway, baby grew by so much since the last time we met! He/She is now 77mm long, compared to 25 mm the last time we scanned! Grow super fast leh! Must be becos I have been eating alot.. hahaha...

But I am really glad to see baby so active.. I was kind of paranoid because I couldn't sense the baby and my stomach doesn't seem to be growing much, so I kept asking myself whether baby is still inside or doing alright. Looks like he/ she is doing well. : )

This is my 14th week and 2nd day le.. ; )

Comments

Serene said…
wah! the baby is growing so fast!!! hee...

ya... i agree with nigel that u dun look like u r pregrant! hahahah... sometimes when i see u, i must remind myself that u r pregrant... so must give way to u! wahahahaha... JOKING!!! but looking forward to see u in ur preggy clothes too! take picture le... post on blogs!! i seldom see u ard in church... so must let me see!!
sis kless, u know last time my aunt was pregnant and she let me touch her stomach! the baby's kick can be very powerful leh..... ;o)
Kristie Wong said…
wow... baby kless/isaiah is growing so fast... think really resembles the father next time... tall tall one.. hehe...

active baby means u going to have an easy birth... cos the baby will be very excited to come out and see tis beautiful world. How i know? hmm..cos my sister last time in my mum's tummy also super active..so my mum always say its much easier life to give birth to my sis than me... hehe...

looking forward to see u in hippy, cool maternity clothes.. can imagine how u look.. cool and hip as Pst Sun. :=D
Mummy Kless said…
OOhh.. yeh, i also hope baby will be tall and slim like papa.. hee.... very good figure.. we thinking if it's a girl, she can be a model le.. hahaha.... if not, just another handsome boy like isaiah! Ha..
Mummy Kless said…
Oh xiaowei.. I can't feel the kicks yet at this point oh.. cos firts pregnancy usually like that one... must wait till at least 4 or 5 months then can feel something?? :D Can't wait! I will surely blog about the first kick I feel!
cYndeaReLLa said…
weE.. cantz wait to see eu in those pregnant clothies ya!! so cutEz!!! wahaha

Popular Posts