Extraordinary Pregnancy

Thank God I feel much better now! I think what I needed was some good rest, so after taking a nap, I feel much better now!

I would have slept longer if not for wanting to catch Harry Potter Part III on HBO. Hee... But it was rather disappointing actually, cos I remembered I was totally blown away by Part I of the movie and I was really inspired by Rowling’s imagination! But thank God Part III of the movie did a rather good build-up to the ending of the story, which was the exciting part. So all in all, okay lah..

Recently, I’ve been hearing many things about what pregnant women are… Pregnant women are forgetful…. Pregnant women get tired easily… Pregnant women have headaches often.. Pregnant women get diabetes easier than others… Pregnant women have temper & mood swings… I’ve heard and read about it so much that I say it to myself sometimes, even.

But I’ve decided that I shall be an Extraordinary pregnant woman! Why must I conform to all those ‘expected behaviors’ of pregnant women? Why must I always be forgetful?? Why must I get tired all the time??? Why must I have diabetes??

I reject all these in Jesus’ Name!

I want to be a happy, cheerful, healthy, strong & beautiful pregnant woman! We are all called to be Extraordinary people, right?!

Let me say a cheer to cheer myself on…… Three cheers and three cheers and three cheers for Klessis! Hip hip hurray! Hip hip hurray! Hip hip hurray!

Hahahahaha…

Comments

Popular Posts