Gifts from Above

I have not blogged for a while. Many happy and good things happening in my life and in the lives of people I love. Thank God for His goodness which never ends. =D

Yes, I am pregnant, I'm sure many of you know by now. Slightly more than 3 months now. When I first knew about it, it took a while for the reality to sink in. But like what my gynae keeps telling me, I am having a very blessed pregnancy because unlike most women, I don't really have a serious condition of morning sickness or weariness. Just sick nausea in the morning. I don't think this should be taken for granted because fatigueness usually is a price to pay for being pregnant. So, I really thank God for His mercy shown to me. I believe God knows that I am only just starting out to be a full time church worker, so i can't really afford to slow down now when I want to give my very best.

Sure, I feel a sense of joy and bliss inside of me. But frankly, I can't really align my thoughts with the fact that I am carrying a child now. I don't forget it of course, I remember all the time that I am pregnant and takes conscious effort to be careful when I walk, watching my every step. And there are some 'felt' changes in my body such as increase in my weight by about 1 kg now, and tightness around my waist for some of my pants. But other than that, I still feel quite normal. Nothing too drastically different yet. I wonder if it's the same with every mum-to-be?? : )

I consider it a blessing to be able to conceive. I shared with my members last week that I really feel very happy because since young, I always have the fear that I can't get pregnant. Dun ask me where that comes from, but i always thought that way. When I became a Christian, i was most astounded when I realised that barrenness is a curse. Now that I am pregnant, I feel that God has shown Himself to be a faithful God. Whatever curse I thought I had, God removed it without a trace. ; )

And of course Isaiah has been a wonderful husband. We had a fun time thinking about our baby's name. He will without fail ask me whether I have taken by folic acid pills everyday. He will help me carry my things cos I can't carry heavy things now. He will always ensure I eat my meals. So, I do feel pampered now. ha... I should enjoy myself now ah! Wahaha...

Yesterday was a tiring day but joyous day. My best helpers - Gary & Meiling's wedding! What a happy day to see two people in love finally making a declaration before God and man, their devotion and commitment to each other. God will bless your marriage! I am so happy for the both of you!!! Congrats!!

Comments

Dear Sis Kless, its a wonderful thing to be the mother of another beautiful child of God :o)

9 mths of pregnancy may not be easy for u, but we will share your burden thru' our prayers!

do eat less fried food, eat more fruits and drink more plain water ya, also sleep early as well (sorry for being so naggy) :o)

Love, wei

Popular Posts