Beautiful are thee.....

Frankly speaking, I have never realised how important you are to me. It seems that you had squeezed yourself into my life without me noticing anything! "How can it be??!" I ask myself. That I have never really taken you seriously. You have always been there whenever I need you. Such that I have never even taken a serious look at you.

Our fates have ended. Our paths weaved into two parallel lines. Will we ever meet again? Will I ever savour the sweetness of you again? Will I have the chance to tell you how important you are to me? That, you are not just another passer-by, who will leave without a trace or memory? But will I??

The times we spent together were sweet. Now as I recall, every moment was worth remembering. Every minute sensational. Oh, how I wish we can go back to before! The good old times! Each time, energy will surge within me, and vitality will fill my whole being. It was ...... unforgettable!

Oh My dear Coca Cola..... when can I drink you again??? For the sake of baby, I cannot because it's bad. For the sake, I have to endure nine months of isolation from you. Oh, will you forgive me??! Will you take me back again after nine whole months?? Don't you know it's just as torturing for me?!

Green tea.... lemon tea..... Chrysanthemum tea.... How can they even dream about replacing you? There is no way. Yet, it is I, I know, who have chosen to abandon you. For the sake of greater calling. For the sake of a love for my baby.

Oh..... my dear Coca Cola........... See u again next year April.....

Comments

hahahha.... sis kless.... i kowtow to u ah... like that also can....

Popular Posts