"Excuse me.. Do you want to sit??"

Oh yes, it has finally happened to me. The truth has been ascertained. I do look like a pregnant woman now. Praise the Lord.

Yesterday, for the first time in my life, a kind lady offered me a seat in the MRT. Haha.. I was so taken aback that I quickly just waved my hand and said, "err.. no, it's ok.. thanks.." Frankly, of all days, I didn't think yesterday would be the fateful day because I was wearing a jumper and like all jumpers, it tends to be a little loose, so people might not notice that I have a bulging stomach. But ha!

Anyway, that's a good beginning. Maybe the next time I am offered a seat again, I will graciously just thank the person and take the seat.

But I've always felt very awkward about this whole business of standing on MRT trains and buses and people offering seats to me. For one, I feel that everyone probably thinks I purposely stand infront of them so that they are forced to give up their seats to me. I am not surprised if dozens of such people had cursed & swore silently under their breath when caught in such situations and am equally sure that many others had no choice but to make the decision to fall sleep, all done within 1 second.

Anyway, dear kind souls out there, thank you for offering your seats to those in need. Continue in your good deeds. God bless you.:)

Comments

hahhaha laugh die me.... the "fall asleep within 1 second" is so funny!

xuan told me u're so happy that pp give up seat to u.... hahhaha...
Kristie Wong said…
U sure look good in the jumper suit!

Popular Posts