God, help me.
I know You will do a work in the heart because You told me so just now during worship.
I feel aggrieved and sad.
Words can hardly describe fully how I feel, but I know You know the best.

This is beyond me, am I right?
But You said to pray and something will change the heart.
Since You have spoken, I will pray with all my might.
Because if You have said so, surely it will be so.

Yet I can't help but feel very helpless.
And sad. A deep deep sense of sadness.
There is a sense of loss accompanied by it.
A lonely feeling.

I really wish I can do something.
But can I change the heart of man?
Who except for You can turn the hearts of man?
Soften hearts that are hardened?
Warm hearts that have turned cold?
Mend hearts that are broken?
Stir up hearts that feels no more passion?

God, help.
You said the heart will turn. You said so.

Comments

Popular Posts