I rebonded my hair!

Today was a super tiring day for me. I spent 4 hours in the hair salon to rebond & cut my hair! It's getting increasingly difficult for me to sit still & do nothing. Nowadays, only when I am working, I feel energetic. If I am not doing anything, I get all sleepy & my eyelids start to droop. Today at the salon was a torturous experience but I am happy with the outcome! Finally, I have rebonded my hair! It feels so much lighter now with the volume all cut away!

Then dear came to meet me at Bugis. Actually wanted to go eat 麻辣火锅, but dear don't feel like it and he said it might be too spicy for baby. So, in the end, we walked to Selegie beancurd and then had chicken rice there. Oh, the chicken rice was nice! Got beansprout with cuttlefish and fried beancurd with sweet Thai sauce! Yummy!

During dinner, we had a funny conversation. It just occured to us that baby will be born in the year of dog. Same as Nigel. hahah... but, wasn't there a chinese saying that goes 虎父无犬子? Dear was born in the year of tiger (虎)! But our baby will be born in the year of doggie (犬)! hahahahaha... we really had a good laugh over this funny realisation...

It's considered a fruitful day cos I bought a nice black top from Mphosis... it's got a long front compared to the back, so I think it might be meant for pregnant ladies like me. And I also bought a denim jumper skirt! I had wanted to get one of those for a long time now!

Comments

sis kless, since u so happy, u must have look very pretty with your rebonded hair!

thats why i rebond my hair, it always gives u a very light feeling!

Popular Posts