The left-side syndrome

Don't ask me why, I also dunno. But up to this stage in my pregnancy, I have been experiencing the 'left-side syndrome'. My left back, left arm and left leg have this nagging numbness and pain. It feels like some kind of spasm, but not really so. It feels like a cramp, but also not entirely. In any case, these past 2 days, it's got pretty uncomfortable, especially when I have to carry all my bags and laptop all by myself without Dear.

Some people tell me it's because I have been balancing my weight on my left side, so it's causing more pressure on that side. But I tried to consciously walk on my right side, doesn't seem to help. I thought of a theory myself that maybe Baby's head is resting on my left side, so it's heavier, but then Baby is moving every second here & there, so maybe not this too. sigh... I give up!

It's just nagging, not really painful, so still thank God. I just hope it will go away pretty soon. Though I know I am only deceiving myself, the pain's gonna get more intense as my weight increases even more. : )

Today I am on MC at home, cos of gastric pains. Since last night, the pain was there. And got a slight fever too. so, I got to rest more. Cos this weekend is Pst Ulf preaching! I want to be super alert and sharp when I go for the service later!

Comments

sis kless! i also have this left side numbness in my back sometimes. But i not pregnant leh!

how?
Mummy Kless said…
Hmmm... maybe of your sitting posture too?? Sit straight try?

Popular Posts