Weird dreams....

The start of my pregnancy was filled with sleepless nights tossing around... And then after I passed my first 3 months, I started to sleep much better. At least I could succeed in sleeping through the night till 6 plus or 7 plus in the morning without waking.

Now I am in my 16th week and I am starting to have weird dreams at night. Just two nights ago, I dreamt that I was terribly late for cell group! I was doing my work on my laptop and kept telling myself there was still time. Before I knew, I looked at my watch and it was 7.55pm! Cell group was supposed to be starting at 8pm!

I frantically asked my daddy (who's a non christian) to quickly drive me to cell group and to zap songsheets before going. But his car was parked so so so faraway! I had to go up & down several flights of stairs before we reached the car. When we finally reached Sabie's house, I asked my dad to sit down and join the cell group while I make a trip home first (dunno for what??!).

Then I started working on my laptop again, telling myself that somebody was leading the cell group for me, and I only need to go there and preach. But before I knew it, it was 9.15pm!!! I was supposed to reach latest by 8.45pm! I panicked and was so frightened that I jumped up and down and ...... woke up. *sweat* the only good thing was seeing my dad sitting among my cell group members for the meeting.. I hope it's some kind of prophecy.

Then last night I had an even more exciting and gan cheong dream. I dreamt that there was a man who wanted to rob me at a HDB void deck (mind you, that was an extremely fierce and vicious looking guy), but i refused to give in and he took out a super sharp razor and wanted to slash me! In my dream, I had the confidence that I could wrench his razor off, so I tried to struggle with him. But he was really much stronger. In the end, I decided to run away with the man chasing after me.

Don't know how I ended up in a shopping centre and I started running down escalators after escalators and running as fast as I can to escape from that burly man..... well, I guess I was successful cos the dream ended with me feeling pretty relieved....

I am so tired now after dreams and dreams! sigh..... must be because my real life is lacking in running and jumping so I am making it up in my dreams... sigh....

Comments

sis kless, just want to tell u that recently i have 2 dreams about Jesus coming to earth, and end of world. And the dreams feel so real.

i don't remember the details of the dream but i remember feeling very fearful during the dream.
Mummy Kless said…
xiaowei dear.. i think anyone will feel afraid & apprehensive about the last days. I guess we just do our best to build ourselves up spiritually so that we can stay strong & faithful no matter what happens. Look forward to Jesus' second coming ya? Cos He is coming for you and I.. :P

Popular Posts