ZOE life of God

Alot of people are amazed when they heard that I usually sleep around 1am or later everyday, even now that I am pregnant. "Don't pregnant women need to rest more?? They get tired very easily, right??"

Yes, it's true. Pregnant women get tired easier. And it's not that I love to torture myself or deprive my baby of sleep. I just have work to do sometimes, and it's usually so late when I am ready to go to sleep. While I feel guilty towards my baby, I thank God that He has sustained me with His ZOE life.

I never force myself to go on when I am very exhausted & tired. When I feel I need to sleep and rest, I will. But it's so supernatural, I will always feel full of energy & strength when I need to work. And there will be enough grace to see me through until I finish everything. It must be the ZOE life of God. Because otherwise, I do not think I will be able to continue working like this.

Even before I knew I was pregnant, I even attended an overnight prayer meeting! And I stood throughout the prayer meeting, praying hard and worshipping God. I even jumped when I was singing praise songs! (p.s ohh.. that was before I knew I was pregnant. Now, of course i dun do it anymore. And pls dun tell my parents, otherwise they might freak out and lock me up.) So, I really truely thank God for protecting me & baby during the most vulnerable & critical period of my pregnancy, while I knew nothing thus could have done nothing to protect myself. God's protection and ZOE life has become so real to me after I got pregnant.

Yes, God knows my heart. I do not want to be a limited woman just because I am now pregnant. True, sometimes I tell myself to relax and take it easy, since, who can blame me?? I am a pregnant lady, you know?? But no.. if I can maintain the fire in my bones and stay as fervent & passionate in my ministry & love for God throughout this period, I want to do that! Even if there is a valid or legitimate reason for me to slow down, I won't! And I know God sees that desire & sustained me through with the ZOE life of God.

The ZOE life of God is real and tangible. Do you feel tired & weary, friends? Instead of taking a break, instead of telling yourself to slow it down, instead of throwing everything away, why not ask for the ZOE life of God? God can sustain us & give us what we need to stay alert, effective, productive & powerful!

Ask for ZOE today!

Comments

Dear sis kless, i feel that u're a very strong woman of God.

Like nothing can bring u down. And this is so good cos as Christians, we must always be strong.

Even as a pregnant lady, you show the glory of God wor! The Zoe life, the strength, the joy, the good health...... :o)
Mummy Kless said…
Hmm.. I dun think it's me. It's really the grace of God. Because it is very very normal for pregnant women to feel lethargic and tired all the time, and dun feel like doing anything at all. So, my case really special case actually.. :)

Popular Posts