Feast for the EYES..

Got a sudden urge to upload loads of photos today! Here are some photos which never fail to bring a smile to my face when I see them again... Hee...

This photo was taken during our last trip to Fraser's Hill. Fraser's Hill is one of our fav places in Malaysia and we've been there 4 times! Haa.. It's really a nice cool place though there's much u can do there except to trek, walk through the cold breeze, go to waterfall... But we simply LOVE that place.

This is one of the beaches in Sydney on our honeymoon. The beaches in Australia are awesome! They are so beautiful and calming. I simply savour every moment staring at the waves and feeling the breeze beat on my face. That's me there, if u haven't noticed!

I loved the flowers in this garden! This is only 1 small portion of it. The entire garden is full of such flowers. How not to smile??! I was telling lixia the other day, in australia, all you do is drink coffee and eat ice-cream, really.. haha.. gelato to be exact! The chocolate one I am holding in my hands was .... heavenly..

We've all heard alot about Christian City Church, but do you know what it looks like??! We attended a service there on our honeymoon and the place is really nice! The people on stage are all people we are familiar with! =)

What can I say? Simply breathtakingly beautiful...

Haha! Koala bears!!

OK... me tired le.. stop here bah... =)

Comments

Popular Posts