Kungfu Hustle!

Everyone asks me the same question every time they see me. Even my gynae never fails to ask me everytime I go & see her. "Can U feel your baby kick you yet??"

And everytime, almost ashamedly, I would say, "No leh, I can't feel anything leh...." I actually feel quite worried that my baby's not moving much. Is it abnormal?? Some people can feel it as early as the 3rd month. Is my baby too demure?? I would prefer an active baby actually.

So, that fateful night when I was climbing out of bed to go to the toilet, I suddenly felt it! It was a very slight feeling like something just bounced off the surface of a rubber sheet in a container of water. It sounds complicated, I know... But i also dunno how to describe it in full scale. And I was almost unsure whether that was it.

Over the next few days, the movements and kicks became much more frequent. If I am paying attention, I can feel it almost constantly. I've always imagined the kicks to be painful or uncomfortable, but it is neither! If I don't pay much attention, it just feels like a growl in the stomach. But I can tell it's not. hee..

So fun, yesterday night, Isaiah tried to listen to baby with the equipment that Bro Joseph lent to me. But all he could hear were my stomach's growling sounds. hahah... then he tried to feel the movement of baby by touching my stomach, and that moment baby kicked, he felt it! Actually, the stomach will have a slight bulge when the baby kicks, so it's quite fun watching my tummy when I am free.. hahaha....

Right now, baby's kicking all the time...... :-D

Comments

Popular Posts