Our Little Girl Joey

Yes! It's finally confirmed that our baby is a girl girl!

Today we went for ultrasound scan of our baby, and from it, it's quite obvious that our baby is a girl girl. We were thrilled! =D Haha.. Finally, it's confirmed. I have been telling Isaiah that i'm getting sick & tired of telling people we are not sure of the gender yet. Cos everyone's reactions are the same - "Huh??! How can it be?? 5 months plus still cannot tell??? Never heard of that before!" sigh..... finally, those days are over!!

Her chinese name has long been confirmed... 关以旋。But we had been undecided about her english name. Finally, we've decided that she shall be called Joey. In my mind, Joey always represents a beautiful lady. So, I really hope she will be a beautiful girl! Joey is actually the female version of the name Joseph and it means 'God will add'. I believe God will add even more blessings into our family when Baby Joey joins us!!

We saw many parts of baby today through the scan. Saw her little feet and 5 toes.... saw her kidney, stomach, heart, rib cage, hands... I had some difficulties imagining the face with the eyes, nose & mouth when the radiologist pointed it out to me. But papa isaiah seemed to be able to tell every part so easily.. sigh.... to me, all looks like a patch of black & grey! hahahaha...

Isaiah is very happy of course! Cos baby seems to have all his features! So unfair.. Oh well, just hope she will be a really feminine version of her papa... haa...

Baby Joey is growing well & strong. Her size is slightly on the bigger side, but overall she's on track. : ) Time flies so fast, can U believe it?? I am now at the tail end of my 6th month! Tomorrow marks the first day of my 7th month, which means I have moved into my 3rd & last trimester! wow... I find it hard to believe it, man! Today, Dr Chew said I might give birth sometime in end of March. Hee...

Comments

Sharine said…
wow its a GIRL!!! Congrats Sis Kless!!! Haha...so nice! Girls are good, can doll up pretty pretty! Yay!!!
sz said…
Congrats! I hope I will have a baby girl next time so that can dress her up like a princess. =)
Kristie Wong said…
Congrats once again !!!

I think baby Joey going to be a lovely princess man! Girls can dress them up like a small princess!

And I think the Chinese name is so nice!! So artistic leh... got those gu dian wei dao...=)
Mummy Kless said…
yeh... thanks everyone!! :D I'm looking forward to the birth of my little princess!

Popular Posts