Feels great on a Sunny Saturday!

I am back in office today to clear my super messy table. I almost cannot find a space big enough to work anymore! I feel so aggrieved by my own messiness & untidiness that I decided that I should start doing something about it. Otherwise, my 2006 will just be another messy-table-year!

Guess who I met in office on a sunny Saturday??! Workaholic Xia! wahahaha.. I'm back with no choice, but she's back with a choice! So, she wins. She's more workaholic than me!

Now finishing up my breakfast, and it's time to start working on my desk! No clean desk, No leaving office today! Later I am meeting daddy & mummy for dinner, they haven't seen Joey for about 2 weeks! I bet mummy will say my tummy is much bigger now! hee...

Time to start cleaning, kless....

Comments

Popular Posts