Friends Forever

Had fun tonight at Fei & Yv's new house. They invited the leaders & helpers to their house for a gathering and housewarming. It's been so long since the leaders gathered together to just hang around, laugh & enjoy each others' company. So, I really enjoyed myself!

Fei & Yv's house is so beautiful! Romantic, mysterious and very luxurious-looking. Too bad I didn't bring my camera, otherwise can put up some lovely photos. I guess it's always a joy to decorate and put together a home you truly call your own. It's got all the colours, designs & ideas that you have for your perfect home.

Though we stayed only for a short while at their house (we reached late cos Isaiah was giving BS and then we got to leave at 10 plus to go airport to fetch Pst Chee Kiang), but the time spent fellowshipping with the zone's leaders was so fun. With them, it feels like family. I just enjoy every minute spent with these dear friends in the zone, and I thank God that we will be friends forever in eternity.

These are the people who go through thick & thin with me (when attendance is really bad & we prayed & believed & worked hard for the friends to come for the services or when Pst is discipling us and we spent hours 'weeping' clothed in sackcloth..haha) and these are the people who will give me a pat on my shoulders just to encourage me when I genna scolded or did something wrong. Really, without these friends, serving God would be much harder, I'm sure.

Thank God for wonderful friends like these in the family of God. I know I will never be alone because i have them in my life. We may never be in the same zone forever, but I know we can always count on each other. Thank you God, for friends who last forever. =)

Comments

Popular Posts