Meet up with Good Friends

We drove down to Marina South to meet up with some old friends & my brother in the evening today. Had the luxury of using a car today, so I feel really very blessed. Look how happy I am!


Had an enjoyable dinner. This is a bunch of friends (Ah hao, dexing, nigel, serene, cynthia) that we can always talk and be comfortable with one another even though we may not have met for a long time.

After dinner, we drove dexing to Boon Lay because he had to book into camp by 8.30pm. Then, we drove back all the way to Heeren to have coffee. In the end, we settled at NYDC for some really delicious desserts. I am so sorrie, cos blur me has forgotten that my mission was to take photographs today, so I didn't take any at all! Hahaha...

At NYDC, we really had a great time laughing.. it's been so long since I felt that I could laugh till my tummy can burst. Sigh, that's so gross.. but some of the things they said were so so funny! Haha.. What a destresser talking to these friends of mine!

Tomorrow's gonna be a great day back to work! =D

Comments

Popular Posts