The menu today

Since today is my last rest day, I decided to do something I really enjoy doing - Cooking! Hee.. no big feast, just dug out whatever I can find from the fridge & just cook them, otherwise, by the time I next have time to cook anything, they would have all turned into unrecognisable throwable objects.

Anyway, what's on the menu today? Don't mind these photographs, cos I only tot of snapping them after Isaiah & I have finished eating and these are what's left for papa to eat when he wakes up.. So, the portions are much smaller in the pix:

Later in the evening, we'll be meeting our good buddies & my brother for steamboat buffet at Marina South! It's been so long since we all went to eat together! It's another round of feasting again!

Comments

Dear sis Kless, have a great dinner tonight :o)

Popular Posts