Pain ah..

In the wee hours of this morning I had a scary experience. I was sleeping on my left side and suddenly stirred from my sleep to find a very sharp pain on the right side of my back & groin area. I could not move because of the pain and it was getting more intense by the minute, so I woke up Dear immediately. He had to help me turn my body so that I can lay flat on my back. The pain subsided for about half a minute before it came back again and after that I just felt lingering pain on the areas. Was it muscle contractions?? Or maybe Joey moving really vigorously? Cos the whole time I could feel her kicking and shifting. Thoughts that I might be in labour even creeped into my mind! Ha.. but it can't be.. too early, and the pain was only on one side. I think I might have walked too much recently, maybe that's why.

Just yesterday in the office, for about an hour, I could not breathe because the pressure of Joey was on my ribcage and gastric area. It felt really horrible because I could not really breathe in deep, and had to take small breaths, and with every breath I took, my ribcage hurt. Sigh.

Looks like many people are not feeling well too. Dear Dear is sick. Since 2 days ago, he was already feeling sick, hot and cold at the same time, and he looked really pale. Please pray for my dear dear. He's been working really hard giving alot of bible studies.

Some people in my cell group are sick too. Oh man.. Must really pray for divine healing & protection over N252! God will make us strong & healthy so that we can be productive & happy people for Him! I claim good health in Jesus' name!

Comments

Dear sis kless,

i'm gonna pray for you tonight.

Popular Posts