Talking About Bizzare...

I think I had quite a good sleep last night, but I had 2 really bizzare dreams.

All I remember about the first dream was that Francis (Pst Derek's PA) was asking isaiah whether we are very poor because Klessis keeps wearing clothes which are ugly & old. You may think this is nothing much, but to a 孕妇, this is so 残忍!Oh no... am I really wearing clothes that are old & tattered??!! 天啊!It was a nightmare!

The second dream was even more bizzare and thankfully, less related to me. I was in my parents' house with my brother, and suddenly there was this group of young hooligans who came knocking on our door, demanding to see someone. Guess who?? They wanted to see 子伟子伟,if U happen to read this, don't scold me leh.. 做梦都不是我可以控制的 yo!Anyway, I also dun understand.. come my house look for you FOR WHAT??

Then, don't know how, the hooligans managed to come into the house and started throwing things around demanding to see 子伟. I was so angry that I challenged them to hit me lah.. and I showed them my big round stomach, thinking they won't dare to hit a pregnant lady. Lo & behold! One of the hooligans really threw something at my stomach! I was so angry!! How dare they bully even a pregnant woman??! 天理何在??!! So, there I was, fighting with them... I think I woke up at this point.

So U can visualise klessis with panda eyes now. Cos I spent so much energy fighting in the dream. (子伟: The worst thing was you didn't even appear ONCE in my dream. sigh. But it's OK, as your friend, I shall fight for you.)

Comments

Alice said…
sis..gong xi fa cai!
though i dun understand the highlight words.
but ur blog so hillarious aka funny..hehe.
so ah lian ar?=P
sis kless! this is super funny wor! i told bro ziwei about this.... hahhahaha

Popular Posts