A Deeply Satisfied Stomach

Had a long Monday today. Was out since noon till I reached home about close to 1am just now. Went to see my gynae today and glad to see joey doing really well. Can read her blog for more details.

After the gynae visit, we spent about half an hour doing our pre-registration for hospital admission so that when I go into labour, I don't need to spend so much time going through the paperwork and admission will be fast. It took so long that I got so bored.

After that, we met my mother in law for lunch-cum-dinner at Jack's Place. It was such a satisfying meal! I haven't eaten at Jack's Place for so long and I really enjoyed every single bite I took. The food was amazing, ambience was fantastic, service was awesome. What else do I need to say?

After the great meal, we went to Pasir Ris to pick up my dad's car and made our way to JB together with Nigel & Kat. Before we left for JB, my mama cooked some really delicious wine chicken for me. I really don't mind eating that kind of food during my confinement. I told Dear Dear I was glad confinement food was not someting else that I hate. Hee.

At JB, it was shopping & more food. I ate sliced mangoes and pigged out at the Japanese restaurant there for supper. Oh man, the gyoza and chili powder sotong was heavenly... Not to mention the green tea ice cream at the end of the meal, courtesy of Kat who doesn't like ice cream. Really weird ~ a gal who doesn't like ice cream. I don't mind of course! I got to eat her ice cream for her. Wow wow wow.. great great food.

Before we head back to Singapore, we made a detour to Da Ma Garden to buy some kuey kueys. The really marvelicious peanut glutinous rice balls.... the onei onei... oh man....

So you can see, my taste buds were given first class treatment the whole of today. I feel so satisfied now! Hahaha... Ready for the start of the week tomorrow loh!

Comments

Popular Posts