Holiday Over

The Lunar New Year is of course not over yet. It's only considered officially over after 15 days. But for everyone in Singapore, things have gone back to normal, back to work & school. In Malaysia, they get one week of holidays, and in China, I bet they get 15 full days off. Sigh.

Anyway, I am not at all despaired because when I think of the 3 months' break I will get when I give birth to Joey, I am all excited again! I sometimes think I am such a confused woman. I enjoy working and I love to do all the work I am doing now, yet on the other hand, I am just as happy a lady if I can just stay at home & do nothing. Anybody knows my lifelong dream? Maybe only my long time friends know. It's to be a housewife! I know it sounds like I have no ambition whatsoever. But that's really what I like to do. Haha.. well, we'll see if I have any change of mind after my 3 months' maternity leave.

Oh well, then again, many friends have told me that they can't wait to get back to work after their maternity leave because taking care of their newborn is a much tougher and really tiring job compared to their real job. Some tell me it's the busiest 3 months of their lives, and getting back to work after that makes work look really like child's play. Hmmm.. we shall see about that. Since I won't have anyone to help me take care of Joey, I will really experience the full brunt of motherhood. It's ok though. I believe Isaiah will be a good daddy & husband who will help me through all that. Nothing beats a supportive husband! : ) (Dear Dear, see.. I say so many good things about you.. at night you shall wake up to change diapers for Joey, ok?? :))

Today it's back to office to work. I really had a hard time waking up because of all the late nights I have put in. During holidays, it's still OK cos I can make it up by waking up late. But first day back at work, so had to wake up at the usual early time. Anyway, something fun happened in office today.

Today and the next two days, Jack Neo led his filming crew to do some filming in our office. Not sure what movie he's working on, but there's Fann Wong & Gurmit Singh in it, so we have some celebrities walking around in our office today. At first, they were supposed to film the area outside Pst Tan's office, which is where my desk is, but in the end, they decided to film at the other side of the office. Not that I am complaining, cos the original plan was that the whole section where I was seated had to shift to a small room so that they could film. But praise the Lord! In the end, we could move back to our workstations and the other side all had to evacuate! Haha...

Ok, I must say Fann Wong does look quite pretty. Then again, who doesn't look pretty after 50 layers of foundation & makeup. And she's so fair that she looks like a geisha. hee.. Gurmit Singh looks good too, I am surprised. He's tall & big, unlike what we see from the screen.

And I realised that in the movie, there was a pregnant woman character as well. Chey, why didn't they just ask me to star in their movie? I might just agree. Ha..

Comments

sis kless, u're very humerous leh....

Popular Posts