Lovey Dovey Day

It's Valentine's Day today and I am so happy. Dear Dear is so sweet! Early in the morning, he gave me a really cute card. I love receiving cards. One of my love languages is words of affirmation. So, the morning started off on a really dreamy note. Hee...

Then when I reached office, I got another surprise! When Evangelyn told me there's a bouquet of flowers for me, I was like "HUH?!! For me??" Dear secretly ordered a bouquet of flowers & sent it to the office for me! I am really super surprised and touched! Dear Dear is a practical guy, so he seldom buys me flowers though he will do it once in a while knowing I like receiving them. That's the really sweet side of my husband. Even though he doesn't think flowers are worth the price especially during special occasions like Valentine's Day, he will still just buy because I like it. Look! The flowers are so so so beautiful!!! Roses & Tulips!

Thank you Dear! I love them so much!!

Thank you for being a wonderful friend, husband and mentor in my life. Life is definitely incomplete without you. Thanks for working hard for Joey & I, for providing for us, for being my encourager, for being my spiritual leader, for being my source of joy and comfort, for being everything I ever need in a lifelong partner. Love you, Dear.

Comments

wow so sweet of Bro Isaiah.... Tulips are so nice.. i also like them! hahhahaha

Popular Posts