A Once-A-Blue-Moon Gathering

This evening some old friends from my old church came over to my house to celebrate the last day of the New Year & to lou hei together. It was a great time of fellowship & talking rubbish as usual, and on a sunday night, it's really quite relaxing & enjoyable. Too bad joey was a good gal sleeping throughout the evening, otherwise, they might be able to catch her kicks. Hee..

Look at the photos of my old friends!


No joke, these have been my friends for over 10 years. Only Serene is in the same church as I now, but everyone is still serving God fervently. Praise God. : )

Tomorrow is my rest day, but already the whole day's programme has been planned. But at least I'll get to sleep in a little more than normal days. Thank God for Mondays! :D

Comments

Popular Posts