Blessings can be multiplied

I was blessed by someone important in my life recently. I can't talk much about it here, but I just want to declare how blessed I really felt. It was like unmerited favour had found itself into my life at the last minute and because of it, I need not feel condemned or unworthy.

The person who blessed me so tremendously was first blessed by someone else. In turn, she could bless me and help me overcome in the same way she could with someone else's help. And because I was so blessed by the whole experience, it made me want to be a similar blessing to other people in future.

I realised then that blessings can be multiplied.

Blessings can be multiplied when the blessed one feels the urge to want to bless others simply because he or she had received the same blessing & favour in his or her life.

What a wonderful world this is when blessings get multiplied over & over again.

I know this sounds like a whole lot of blabbering without any content. Nei.. who cares.. : )

Comments

Popular Posts