Cold Day Today

It's a cold cold day today. So cold that time seemed to have frozen. Outside, the rain's pouring like crazy, making the vision of the outside so blur. I feel cold even with my jacket on.

Ate alot of nice things today. : ) Had chicken porridge for breakfast (have been having the same porridge for breakfast 3 days in a row. Hee.)

The the zone secretaries decided to have mee rebus lunch today, so everybody ate mee rebus for lunch. Nice.

One of CK's leaders, Connie, very nicely bought me a cup of orange juice when she came to office. So, I had nice and sour orange juice together with my mee rebus. : ) Very nice.

Then I started to crave for something sweet just now, so I asked dear dear to buy me some chocolate ice cream. He came back with Ben & Jerry's! Oh heavenly, the 2 scoops of chocolate and vanilla rum ice cream.... Super nice.

I am feeling sleepy. How... Looking at the huge stack of emerge forms on my table.. I wonder how can I finish keying in everything by tomorrow afternoon?? hmmm... Last night tried to do a stack on my bed till 2am, but got so bored of it that I got up to cook some maggie mee for supper. Hee... Looks like it's going to be the same thing again tonight.. : )

Enough of mumbling to myself.. back to keying in the forms.....

Comments

Popular Posts