Disciples-in-the-Making

I think it's such a joy to make disciples. Of course there are the heartaches & pains involved, just like any developing relationships, but the satisfaction derived from it all is more than enough to compensate that.

I always felt very happy in my spirit when I know I take time to talk to someone and through the process, I imparted something into that person's spirit. It's tremendous joy when I see lives transformed and how my disciples go from glory to glory. I always think the best part about being a cell group leader is seeing lives changed and seeing members grow in their hunger to seek God more and seek the calling & purpose of their lives.

Today Bro Fei said something that really made me so happy! He commented that one of my disciples really prays like me! Haha.. He said the moment she opened her mouth to pray, he was immediately reminded of me. I feel so proud knowing that! It means I have deposited something into this precious disciple of mine.

True, I may not be able to spend much time discipling my members. But Bro Fei did say before that discipleship is usually not done in a formal setting. It's often done through interaction between the leader & the member. And it's up to the member to hunger for the growth & pull the anointing from the leader. It's very true.

Comments

Popular Posts