A Laughing Morning

Had a funny morning today. Don't know why, Careen started to tell us real life jokes about chinese interpreters. They were so funny that we all laughed non stop! Then we moved on to jokes that happen at weddings.. It is amazing how things can go that wrong during weddings!! Hahah..

Dear Dear didn't sleep well last night because he kept waking up to check if I am having contractions. Haha.. he's very gan cheong that I might go into labour in the middle of the night. As for me, I slept throughout the night. Haha..

Was hoping that my contractions will start last night too, but then remembered that I actually need one more day to clear my things in the office, so maybe tonight will be better. In any case, I really hope that I can give birth within this week so that it doesn't keep dragging on. Already as it is, my knees feel too weak to carry my heavy body anymore. This morning I literally dragged my feet from City Hall to Suntec.

Today's gonna be a busy day for me because I have many things to clear! God, GIVE ME GRACE!! :p

Comments

Popular Posts