What An Enjoyable Night!

I met up with my ex colleagues, Sheau Huei, Wendy and Ai Geok from the Ministry of Home Affairs tonight for dinner at Marche. It was an enjoyable night of casual chatting and a good meal with them. I haven't seen them since I left 6 months ago! They are still their usual selves and we just talked and laughed and talked and laughed.

It's great to have friends who are willing to put in the effort to maintain the friendships. Although we are now pursuing different things in our lives, but since our paths had crossed before, it's not hard to keep the friendship going. Of course, we don't have to meet all the time. But once in a while, it's really good to catch up with them, gossiping about our ex bosses, ex colleagues. Haha.. harmless gossiping of course. We call it care & concern for other people's lives. hee..

God is good. Before I get busy with taking care of a baby, I have time to just enjoy the companionship of friends. It's really so relaxing. : ) So fast it's the end of the week already. Tomorrow is Friday and cell group day! I have a great message to preach about and I am so excited to see the move of God during the CG meeting once again. Last week, the presence of God was very strong and I sensed that there is a breakthrough coming in the lives of the members. I really pray that every one of my members will grow in their faith in this 'nothing-is-impossible' God that we serve. Praise the Lord!

Comments

Popular Posts