I Need To Take A Walk Outside

I really do. I feel like I am rotting at home. Although I spend most of my time working on my laptop, I just feel so energyless and unhealthy! At least when I still go to work, I get to travel and walk all the way from City Hall to Suntec. The past few days, I didn't really move much. I really need to take a walk outside today, otherwise, I wonder where will I find the energy to push Joey out. Haha...

Dear Dear is on leave starting today. This is the first time he is claiming paternity leave.. haha, that's of course.. so, maybe later we'll go & do some last minute shopping for Joey's stuffs and perhaps just exercise my legs a little. Even though I am getting so heavy that my feet hurt quite a bit when I walk, I still must get that momentum going.

Today is a special day because it marks the last day of 'freedom' before baby joey comes out tomorrow. It will be an early start for me tomorrow. Got to reach Gleneagles by 9am. Before that, we're going for a sumptuous breakfast after a good shower, bearing in mind I'll not shower again till maybe 1 or 2 days later. And no more food for me too, till baby is out. Hope I won't get too hungry. I hope my gynae lets me eat some caramel sweets though.

I am starting to feel sleepy now though. Cos I woke up at 7am this morning. Can't really sleep nowadays, even though I slept only at 2am this morning. Am I feeling nervous but unaware of it? Frankly speaking, the thought of the delivery sends some chill down my spine (literally), so I really just try to focus on imagining baby joey's face because that's what keeps me going and anticipating the delivery.

Dr Chew told me the other day that if I have an early start in the day, by evening time, baby will be out and I can rest (and eat - which is terribly important to me as many of you know by now). That's great. I've planned to call my parents tomorrow morning that they can pop by to see me & their grand-daughter after work. Haha.. sounds so casual! But anyway, there's no use for them to come any earlier, since they can't come into the labour ward. Only Dear Dear can be with me. Thank God for Dear Dear. Otherwise, I might freak out! Hahaha....

Comments

Popular Posts