Rantings on a Hot Day

Contrary to yesterday, it's a bright & sunny day today! The sun's shining brightly outside and everything feels so cheery.

~ Nightmare ~

Last night just when I fell asleep, I had a bad dream. I dreamt that someone was trying to draw blood from my arm. It was Nanyen! So weird, Nanyen's not even a nurse. But I dreamt that she was inserting a syringe into my arm right before my eyes and I literally saw the needle poke through my skin and deep in! I was so horrified that I mumbled something and woke up. Dear Dear thought it was contractions, Haha.. but i told him it was a nightmare.. and he just mumbled.. oh.. dream ah... ok ok... don't be scared k... sleep sleep.. and patted my head back to sleep.

~ Flying Time ~

Took a look at the clock on the wall and realised to my amazement that it's 3 o'clock! Oh my, where does all the time in the world fly to? Since I woke up and had my breakfast, I had been sitting infront of my laptop doing my work. Thank God that we use laptops, otherwise, I would feel so lost not being able to do my work while waiting aimlessly at home. Am I a workaholic? I think not. Cos I am just as happy lazing around not doing anything on my rest day. And remember, my lifelong goal is to be a housewife. That still has not changed. : )

~ Kless & Her Fat Legs ~

Just took a casual look at my feet and realised they have become so fat! It must be the water retention again. Looks so puffy and weird. Hmm.. People say that after giving birth, it takes about 6 months to shed every extra drop of water in your body so that you return to your usual size and shape. Well, that day I dreamt that I gave birth (not the actual process, but more like 1 scene I was giving birth, next scene I already gave birth) and immediately, I shrunk back to my pre-pregnancy figure. Haha! That must be every woman's dream! And I proudly told serene in my dream that 'just give me 3 days, and I'll be back to normal!'. haha.. if only dreams come true all the time. : )

~ Dear & The Cot ~

Dear Dear is very funny. One of the days last week, I found him standing infront of Joey's cot with both his hands cupped on his face, staring at the cot mattress. When I asked him if he's alright, he mumbled in the most emotional voice imaginable, "I can't imagine my daughter sleeping here".. sigh... MEN.. (they just don't get it sometimes.. hahaha)

~ A Couch Potato Named Klessis ~

I have officially become a couch potato. For the past few days at home, I have positioned myself on my couch the whole day. I work from here, watched TV from here, ate my meals here. With exception of frequent trips to the washroom, I am here all the time. Yesterday Xuan smsed me after reading my blog, and asked me if I am still sitting on my couch, watching the rain. And I told her yes.. haa.. Oh boy, I am such a lazy couch potato, too heavy to move around!

End of rantings.

Comments

Popular Posts