What A Bad Night

Seeing that I am blogging at such an unearthly hour will tell you that I really didn't sleep much last night. I don't feel tired at all, that's the first thing, so I had difficulty falling asleep. When I did managed to fall asleep, it was one that was power-packed with meaningless dreams of many episodes which I cannot recall now.

What made it really bad was my stuck nose and flu, which I've had for about a week. And my two nostrils take turns to be stuck and there're sometimes no fluid for me to blow out at all. It's just making it so difficult for me to sleep even a bit because I can't really breathe (so I attempt to breathe with my mouth). So, I just kept waking up in periods of half hours and each time I wake up, I got to make a trip to the toilet (Pregnant ladies are like that) It's a lot easier if I sleep through the night, cos then I won't have to go toilet that frequent. So finally I decided this is it, i am waking up.

Thank God Dr Chew gave me MC to rest at home, so later I might be able to catch a nap in the afternoon. Bro John reminded me yesterday that I should not work so hard now, otherwise baby may be stressed. It didn't occur to me that baby may be stressed in any way, since she's protected by the waterbag, but I guess in a way, baby can be affected by my brainwaves, my heartbeat or my emotions. I think I better take it easy these few days and let Joey have a good rest before she comes out. Otherwise, she might be a frustrated & irritable baby when she is born.

I am drinking milo now. It's making my heartburn much better and I feel happier. Milo has become my fav drink in the past month. Ha.. I wonder why. I used to despise my brother who literally lives on milo. : )

Comments

hahha... i also got something like yours.... dream with many episodes till which you cannot remember!

Popular Posts