A Certified Blogger

I was reading through my older blog entries today and to my amazement, I've written more than 350 entries since I started writing less than 2 years ago. That's about 1 entry every 2 days right? Oh wow.

I am so glad that up to today, I am still passionate about blogging. I like the fact that there is this personal space that I can blog down my feelings, emotions, thoughts and ideas. This depository served as a place where I can look back at my life and the thoughts I had during those times. When I read some of the entries now, it brought back alot of memories. Seemingly, I could feel the exact emotions when I was writing those entries.

As a blogger, i would say I can be considered a certified faithful one. Ever since I started writing, I don't think I've spaced my entries for more than 5 days apart. Most of the time, I will blog everyday. Whatever comes to my mind, I will blog it down. Whatever God spoke to me or revealed to me, I will write it down. It's really great, I think. For other avid bloggers out there, I am sure you agree with me that blogging is very meaningful.

As a blogger, I have also matured over the years. I started off writing down everything and anything that comes to my mind and I don't care even if it might anger some people reading it. I had a heck-care attitude because I embraced the notion that "it's my blog. You don't have to read it if you are offended."

Now, I still hold that philosophy, but I am much more cautious. Especially after knowing that more and more of my friends are reading my blog, I tend to think twice before blogging anything. I still write without thinking much most of the time, but I try not to write specific incidents that are negative involving about people I know who will read my blog, even if I keep the names annonymous to protect the innocent or the not-so-innocent. The reason is not because I am afraid to offend people. But I do not want to stumble anyone who may not know the real happenings behind the issue or for any unnecessary misunderstandings to happen. Still, I believe strongly that blogs are personal things and it should be as real as possible. At the end of the day, I am not writing to please anyone. To have people reading my blog is a plus point. But even if no one reads because they find it too boring, I will still continue writing.

I enjoyed reading my past entries though. I find them so interesting! If you've only just started following my blog, welcome to read those entries in the archive section on the right hand side ----> :)

Comments

Ng Yashi said…
sis kless !! arghhh
i just realised becoz of some error in my internet options, i ended up always seeing no new entries on yer blog. everyday for the past week, i keep seeing the 'prevails forever' entry when i click into yer blog everyday then i was wondering how come u r not blogging ! oh man now tt tris solved my internet problem, i realised arghh u have so many new entries i havent read! arghh information overloaded.hahaah i realli look forward to reading your blog every single morning. its almost like part of my quiet time u noe. haha . aiyo so sad la i missed so many days. haiz..yeah ..on the positive side, got lots to read now! yeah !! haha
Mummy Kless said…
hahaha... estee, you're so funny leh!

thank you for visiting my blog everyday. Your blog is also 1 of the 1st ones I read everyday! :D
KennethTeo said…
Hi kless, Great blog.. really can't help laughing when i read the yellow words.."at the end of the day..." It's so you.. Keep writing!!!
Mummy Kless said…
Oh ho ho Ken.. I see you have taken my mini quiz ah.. :P

Popular Posts