Congrats Nigel!

A big congratulations to my dearest brother Nigel! His lifelong dream of becoming an air steward has finally come true! :D

It's been Nigel's dream to become an SIA steward for as long as I could remember him nagging. (Besides finding his dream gal of course. haha.) And after a devastating failure when he went for the 4 rounds of interviews on his first try, he managed to get through this time round. And I bet he's smiling from ear to ear right now. It's afterall something he's always wanted to do.

I think the happiest moments in our lives are those that saw our dreams coming to pass. While many people say that it's not easy to maintain faith in Jesus for people like air stewards who's out of the country most of the time, I also saw many positive and encouraging examples around me. I pray that Nigel will be one of them, holding strong to his faith and maintaining his principles and integrity in the midst of a somewhat mercenary job.

Happy for you, Bro!

Comments

Popular Posts