Dear Friend, I Am OK

I know writing such a blog will create a small commotion, but I just need to write it out. It's part of my life. But no, not like what most of you guessed, it's not about joey. Infact, Joey is the very joy and strength that keeps me going everyday.

But please don't worry about me. I am really OK. There're just some big things & decisions that's happening in my life, which I need your prayer support. You may not know what now, but just pray for me that everything will work out accordingly to how God wants it to be. I am certain about this fact though. That no matter what happens, God will see me through. God is the One who will sustain me. God is the One who will let the sun rise again for me.

In fact, things have started to become clearer. And I am sure everything will be over soon, and life will start afresh. Many things I may not understand, yet I trust everything into God's Hands. Many things I wish would not need to happen, but yet I know God knows best. I am sure I am not the only one who has encountered such situations before. All of you would have to. Things happen in our lives & we wondered why must things come to such a stage or could it have taken a better twist? Yet, just believe. God always has the best in His mind for us.

We all go through periods of downs. I truly believe that God's goodness is the most obvious during those downs. Maybe one day I might share about this experience of my life with some of you, maybe I will not. But thanks for keeping me in your prayers. Things are going to be just fine. : )

Comments

Sharine said…
yes sis kless, we'll be praying for you... The Grace of God is sufficient for all situations... He sees and plans everything! :)

Popular Posts